Iowa Partnership and Networking Event: Manufacturers
The Center for Industrial Research and Service (CIRAS) invites Iowa manufacturers to a special networking event to help them identify new markets, partnerships, and suppliers, as well as discover best practices in contracting and increase their company’s visibility across the state.
The Iowa Partnership and Networking Event For Manufacturers will be held Tuesday, October 28th from 9am-Noon at the La Quinta Inn and Suites in Davenport, Iowa.
The intent of the event is to help companies of all sizes identify potential collaborators and think creatively to develop strategic partnerships to grow their business and secure federal, state, and local government contracts. Companies will walk away with an increased network in the Iowa manufacturing community.
Top reasons to attend:
• Participate in a unique networking environment to identify new markets and increase knowledge.
• Identify potential new suppliers.
• Identify new partnerships with other Iowa companies.
• Increase your business visibility across the state of Iowa.
• Build your network and strategic alliances.
• Receive a reference guide listing all attendees’ contact information and capabilities summaries
Beth White, Government Contract Specialist, Iowa State University, CIRAS