Top 6 Benefits of Venture School
The University of Northern Iowa, University of Iowa, and North Iowa Area Community College are coming together to host a Venture School in Cedar Falls through the end of this year. This six-week immersive program will help bring your idea to business reality through the business model canvas process.
Applications will be accepted until the Opening Reception on Wednesday, October 22nd. The reception will take place at Ferrari’s Ristorante in Cedar Falls from 7-9pm. We hope that you will join us.
For more information or to apply for Venture School visit, www.bcs.uni.edu/venture-school.
Top 6 Benefits of Venture School:
- Discover a great market for your technology or idea.
- Learn from people who have real world knowledge.
- Appreciate what it takes to commercialize technology and the barriers to adoption.
- Develop your business model and strengthen you knowledge of business concepts and procedures.
- Expand your network by connecting with teachers, investors, customers and mentors.
- Meet the players that can help you move your idea forward.
Not familiar with the Business Model Canvas process? Watch the video below for a quick explanation.
Paul Kinghorn, Director, Regional Business Center, UNI