Need help with your business? Good news! IASourceLink can help you. Just click on one of the resources below.
- Search complete lists of all resources in the Resource Directory. An alphabetical list, the Directory includes both resource partner organizations and sponsor companies. Sponsor companies are for-profit organizations that serve the small business market. You can also search this list by zip code.
- Navigate to your services for success. Create a customized personal search for the resources you need from our network of nonprofit organizations statewide. The Resource Navigator makes it simple.
- Connect with the Iowa Business Concierge. The Iowa Business Concierge powered by MyEntre.Net provides your business access to free advanced market research services and can connect you with local business experts to help you start or grow your Iowa-based firm.
- Watch or attend one of our free business webinars. We bring in national experts to lead discussions on topics like traditional and social media marketing, branding, financing, business law and much more. These interactive one-of-a-kind online seminars help business owners with all of their growth or start up needs. Go check out our latest upcoming business webinar, or watch one of our many recorded webinar presentations.
- Need help planning your business or registering your company? You’ve come to the right place. The Business License Information Center (BLIC) is a comprehensive business license search engine that will help you in keeping up to date with compliance and licensing requirements.