We are an Iowa-based fund seeking to make investments in Iowa startups. InnoVenture Iowa is the state’s first publicly funded venture capital fund, designed to address a measurable (and tractable) gap in VC funding for early-stage companies in the areas where our state has a natural competitive advantage.
We are a co-investment fund, which means that InnoVenture Iowa will not lead fundraising rounds, but should instead follow-on with a cohort of co-investment partners, including other VC Funds (in- or out-of-state), private entities or indivdiual (angel) investors.
- Average Check Size: $250,000
- Industry Focus: Biosciences, Advanced Manufacturing or Information Technology
- Iowa-Based Companies (Headquartered or “Significant Operations”)
- Co-Investment Partners: Private VC Funds, Businesses or Angel Investors
Financial Resources and Assistance
- Assistance in Finding Equity Funding
- Financial Resources for Non-Retail Business