Activities Administrator Authorization Print This Page
For those who are not teachers or administrators but who have a degree in athletic administration or a related field.
Iowa Board of Educational Examiners
701 E. Court Ave Suite A
Des Moines IA, 50309(map)Steve Mitchellsteve.firstname.lastname@example.org
P: (515) 281-6896
F: (515) 281-7669
Visit Agency Page for More Information
- Code Citation
- Who Applies
- Those who wish to serve as an activities administrator and who have a degree in athletic administration or a related field, but who are not teachers or administrators.
- When To Apply
- 4-6 weeks prior to the start of employment
- Initial Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or higher in athletic administration or related field, required LTI courses, concussion training.
- 5 years
- Processing Time
- 4-6 weeks
- Fee Structure
- $85 to apply
$75 background check for new applicants
$95 to renew
- Renewal Requirements
- 2 renewal credits and the mandatory reporter trainings for child and dependent adult abuse
- Additional Information
- Cannot serve as full school administrators or teachers.