School Support - School Administration Manager Print This Page
Non-instructional administrative duties
Iowa Board of Educational Examiners
701 E. Court Ave Suite A
Des Moines IA, 50319(map)Greg Horstmanngreg.firstname.lastname@example.org
P: (515) 281-3587
F: (515) 281-7669
Visit Agency Page for More Information
- Code Citation
- Who Applies
- Those who complete an approved school administration manager program and who are performing non-instructional administrative duties.
- When To Apply
- 4-6 weeks prior to the start of employment
- Initial Requirements
- High school or high school equivalency diploma.
For the full school administration manager authorization, and the completion of an approved school administration manager program and one year of experience.
- Initial School Administration Manager Authorization - 3 years
School Administration Manager Authorization - 5 years
- Processing Time
- 4-6 weeks
- Fee Structure
- $85 to apply
$75 background check for new applicants
$95 to renew
- Renewal Requirements
- 3 semester hours of credit through authorized SAM training or online training courses approved by the BoEE and the mandatory reporter trainings for child and dependent adult abuse.
- Additional Information