The Department of Administrative Services (DAS) Central Procurement is now offering orientation for vendors interested in doing business with State of Iowa agencies.
- Learn the basics of public procurement.
- Learn about what the State purchases.
- Learn where to find solicitations.
- Learn who to contact.
- Learn where to find other procurement information.
- Learn about the availability of no-cost services from the CIRAS Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC).
- May 17, 2022 (9-10 am)
- July 21, 2022 (9-10 am)
- Sessions will be online. Registered participants will be sent an online invitation to the web conference.
To register or find out more, email email@example.com.