As we move into 2021, it a great time for companies to explore new markets. The International Trade office at IEDA will be leading a “Virtual” Trade mission to Chile & Peru in April. During this challenging time of the pandemic, we are providing a virtual option for companies to pursue opportunities in global markets.
This is a non-travel opportunity to keep your international business efforts moving forward, as well as sharpen your online and virtual business practices. You will work closely with our IEDA international trade staff, and our experienced in-country consultants to evaluate your markets in Chile and Peru, identify potential partners or customers, and have assisted virtual meetings with qualified prospects.
Our Virtual Trade Mission will include:
· Initial consultation and export readiness review
· Market Research and Assessment
· Pre-matchmaking business briefing and planning
· Customized online business appointments
· Complete mission planning
· Assistance to become “virtual ready”
· Post mission review/next steps
· Spanish translator (if needed)
This trade mission is open to all Iowa companies in all markets. Registration is now open until March 5, 2021 with limited spots available. Mission details and application information are available at: Chile Peru Virtual Mission April 2021.pdf