We often don’t think of time as our most important business resource. But as a small business owner, we should all be preaching this mantra. Time IS our most important business resource. And what is the most effective way to manage your time? A calendar. We all know it. But do we actually plan for and abide by it?
Join us to learn more about how to plan for and leverage your calendar to turn time into profit. We’ll be hearing from Amy Hutchins, owner of MarketLogic (a sales and marketing consultancy), and an over-the-top planning and calendar junkie. In this session, Amy will cover:
- Why calendar (what do I actually get out of it?)
- How to plan for your calendar (yes, you have to plan)
- What should go in your calendar (that would be everything)
- Ways to manage and prioritize your calendar (prioritizing = sanity)
- How to avoid anxiety and procrastination when dealing with your calendar (well, for the most part)
- Tools to explore for your calendaring efforts (from a piece of paper to apps and more)
We invite you to come learn, explore, and engage in an interactive dialogue on this everyday common activity that can sometimes keep us awake at night … but also allow us to sleep a little bit better.