Who Should Attend?
All general contractors, subcontractors, and those who want to learn about government construction contracting and networking for potential business opportunities
• How the government agencies procure
• How partnering can increase your contracting/business opportunities
• How the Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) can assist your company with government contracting
Learn about how city, state, and federal governments procure including:
• Spending Authority
• Formal vs Informal Bids
• Bid Process and Bid Letting
• Contact Award and Contract Documents
• Relationship Building with Agencies
Followed by Networking:
• Meet and identify potential business partners.
• Build your network and strategic alliances.
• Collaborate with other contractors.
Space is limited. Please no more than three attendees per company.