Apply for the Pappajohn Iowa Entrepreneurial Venture Competition
The Pappajohn Iowa Entrepreneurial Venture Competition contest is intended to encourage and promote entrepreneurial activity and create greater awareness of the resources available to entrepreneurs in Iowa. We encourage innovative, new ventures to participate. Judges selected by the John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Centers will review all submissions. Participants will be judged on the basis of their written submissions and, for participants who advance to later rounds, presentations to the judges. Judges will rank participants and, subject to certain limitations, the top three will be awarded.
- Monday, May 29 at 11:59pm: Applications Due
- Friday, June 16: Semi-finalists Notified
- Monday, August 7: Semi-final Round
- Friday, August 25: Finalists Notified
- Friday, September 8: Presentations and Interviews and Final Three Notified
- Thursday, September 21: Awards Luncheon
- 1st Place: $25,000
- 2nd Place: $15,000
- 3rd Place: $10,000
Deadline to apply is Monday, May 29 at 11:59pm.
Click here to learn more about the competition.