FedEx Corp. has launched its fifth annual Small Business Grant Contest. The contest offers a collective prize pool of $120,500 that will be awarded to 10 winning small businesses. This year for the first time, the winners will also receive an additional dollar amount in credit to use toward FedEx Office print and business services to help run their businesses. The contest is open to U.S.-based for-profit small businesses with 99 or fewer employees and operating for six months or more.
- Grand prize: One winner of $25,000, plus $7,500 in FedEx Office® print and business services
- Silver prize: One winner of $15,000, plus $5,000 in FedEx Office® print and business services
- Bronze prize: Eight winners of $7,500, plus $1,000 in FedEx Office® print and business services
How to Submit Your Entry
Check out this example entry and then prep your entry by completing the following:
- Write a short profile about your business — details could include the story of how you got started and what makes you stand out in your community or industry.
- Gather four photos of your business or product (including one logo).
- Create a one-minute video that gives us your business’s "elevator pitch" (optional, but suggested). Need insight on how to create a video? Check out these helpful tips.
After your entry is approved and the voting period begins, encourage your friends, family and fans to vote for you — they can vote for you once per 24-hour period.
Find information and enter today!