After launching a startup, everyone needs a little help! Did you know that the University of Iowa John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center’s Business Consulting Services assist startups and businesses across the state of Iowa? This program provides affordable strategic results for clients, while also exposing students to real-world experiences.
The good news doesn't stop there. We are still accepting applications from clients for the spring 2017 semester. Don’t miss this opportunity to help your startup reach its full potential.
Goals of the program:
- Provide an affordable solution for Iowa businesses and startups - helping them tackle challenges and targeted projects, while also supporting the Iowa entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Provide recruitment and networking opportunities by connecting business students with Iowa employers.
- Provide University of Iowa undergraduate and graduate students with challenging hands-on professional experiences, preparing them for future career success and giving the client first dibs on their next hire.
How it Works:
- This program will be structured around the spring 2017 semester. Business Consulting Teams will work on your project for approx. 120-150 hours throughout the course and should be able to be completed within this time.
- Consulting services are provided by teams of 3-5 students, who are led and evaluated by experienced faculty and mentors throughout the class. The students will communicate with the client regularly to share progress reports and obtain feedback from the client. The course concludes with a final student presentation to the clients.
- There is a $500 charge for Iowa JPEC consulting services. However, a limited number of scholarships are available for pre-revenue startups.
For more information, contact Phil Jordan, Tippie Business Liaison with the University of Iowa John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center, Philipemail@example.com,