EntreFEST is one of the Midwest's leading entrepreneurship and innovation conferences.
Taking place over two days in venues around Downtown Iowa City, the conference is the largest gathering of Iowa's entrepreneurial and innovation community. The 2015 event featured author Seth Godin, Dwolla CEO Ben Milne, and Finnegans CEO Jacquie Berglund, along with 135+ speakers across 100+ educational sessions. After a year hiatus, we're looking forward to an even bigger and better EntreFEST in 2017!
The 2017 event will be held May 4-5, 2017, in venues around Downtown Iowa City. We anticipate 1000+ attendees including business owners, startup founders, corporate innovators, students, and innovation ecosystem builders.
EntreFEST organizers are seeking experts in a variety of fields and disciplines to deliver dynamic keynote speeches, breakout sessions, and workshops that address the needs of six primary audiences and key industries:
- Small business owners
- High-growth startup founders and their teams
- Executives and employees leading innovation inside existing organizations
- Economic and community development professionals and grassroots startup community organizers focused on building a stronger entrepreneurial ecosystem in their area
- First time entrepreneurs and people looking at starting a business
- We are seeking nominations of speakers to address topics of innovation in industries including agriculture, design (all types), nonprofits, health, education, advanced manufacturing, aging, financial technology (FinTech), logistics, and distribution.
The deadline to submit your application is November 10, 2016.
Chosen speakers will be notified by December 21, 2016. All selected speakers will receive a complimentary full-conference pass and consultations with a speaking coach in preparation for their EntreFEST session. EntreFEST does not typically compensate speakers selected through this public nomination process.
Due to the high volume of submissions we receive, we cannot provide individual feedback on submissions after the November 10 deadline.
If you'd like to see past speakers and session topics, please visit the EntreFEST 2015 website.
Learn more about EntreFEST at EntreFEST.com