With the advent of the internet, the way business gets done has dramatically changed. With just a few hours of time, you can set up an online shopping cart and begin selling to the world. Conversely, it also means that in today's age, your small business is competing for sales online- whether you realize it or not.
A few point to consider are:
- Does your business have a website?
- Do you have an online shopping cart to sell online?
- Have you optimized your website to be found by search engines?
- Do you have a Facebook Page, Twitter account, or other social media page to drive online sales and marketing?
- Have you considered using an e-newsletter or similar online communications platform?
According to About.com the top 10 Internet marketing strategies
- Getting ranked with major search engines
- Learning to use email marketing effectively
- Blogging and interacting with your visitors
Ask.com lays out the 4 Ps of a marketing strategy plan.
We'd recommend reaching our to our Iowa Business Concierge
to learn more about what online marketing strategies you might consider using, and we can loop you in with a local business consultant who can help you with implementation. Give us a call today at 866-537-6052.